Saturday, 15 August 2009

Best ten days of my life...


Last week I wasn't in my museum, nor was I in my hometown, I was in Seaford, being born again. Sounds strange I know, but it wasn't your usual week of events... I was on the Hoffman Process. It was indeed a marvellous week. It's given me a boost and helped me to find myself. I received my photograph of all my course mates that where there with me in the post yesterday. It is an amazing photograph, we are all glowing with happiness, and we all look so young.


I am not at liberty to say what happened on the course, its one of those things that's best kept a secret. However, I can say that I had been suffering from depression for ten years, and this seems to have done the trick in lifting it.



Spring sunlight shining through the Mulberry Tree in the Elizabethan Garden, Plymouth
If you want to read more about the Hoffman Process, then I suggest the best place to go is onto their website. There was a recent article in July's Tatler Magazine as well titled 'All the Rage'.

No comments:

Post a Comment