Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Not sure how many hours into this I am now...!

Another day in and I feel like I am making good progress. I am very pleased now that I have chosen to compose this differently, and stayed away from doing a portrait view with all the stems meeting at the bottom. With the climbing plants coming from the side I feel a little more 'free'. I have completed the unfurling bud on the far right which was pretty tricky! Being in Spain has really helped me relax and get into the zone! I am a little anxious about how I may be when back in London this weekend... It's time to start getting a bit more real and serious until March, when I complete the course, and I am concerned how well it is going to go with my full time job.

Eyes down look in...!




No comments:

Post a Comment