Friday, 1 June 2012

New Florilegium Portfolio Released for the Jubilee



Addison Publishers, who published the Highgrove Florilegium, have published 500 limited edition portfolios containing sets of fine art prints in celebration of Her Majesty the Queen's 60-year reign. Within the set, each decade of the Queen's Reign is represented by a different anniversary flower. They are £295.00 at the moment, and after the 30th June the price will go up to £395.00. I saw them for the first time last night and they are beautifully presented - a real collectors piece.

Been a bit quiet again lately... it's been very busy in the gallery preparing for the Nash exhibition and last week I was away up north.  This week has been one of those crazy weeks where I haven't even found the time to wash my hair and my bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it. I am pretty zonked out, but hope to paint something tomorrow on my weekend off. Have a super Jubilee weekend everyone!


Oh and I saw this and thought her work was so amazing I had to share it:


Lisa Nilsson ©





No comments:

Post a Comment