Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Inky Leaves will be showing at the Espacio Gallery!



I have just heard that some of my botanical paintings will be on show as part of the Chelsea Fringe Festival in the Espacio Gallery at the top of Brick Lane. Naturally I am ecstatic about this! The show will run from 22nd May to 4th June.Find out more here.


Outside the Espacio Gallery
 Outside the Espacio Gallery

This is the first time that my work has been exhibited by a gallery in London. It's in a cool place too as it's just off of Columbia Road Flower Market. Time for the Inky Leaves studio to get prepared! I will be posting more information about the group show as it trickles in, but if you like art with a botanical theme, then I recommend that you drop in.

 Inside the Espacio Gallery
 Inside the Espacio Gallery

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic news Jess!
    Love the look of the gallery and great to hear about your debut in London.
    So proud - you are a unique and very talented artist. Look forward to the pics ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Vicki! Oh yes, will defo have to take some pics. Thank you for your kind comments Vicki and for all your encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! Have to put the dates in my diary. Well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alena! Yes it would be great to see you. So far I have asked to invigilate on the 30 and 31st May, not sure when preview times are yet. I will keep you informed.

      Delete
  3. This is such good news and your new website should be ready about then too, if not before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thing is, I am just going to miss it by a week and a bit.......
    Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete