Thursday, 15 August 2013

You Tube Alert!!


It seems like it was ages ago when I was caught unawares to do a little film about my work. I guess that's the best way to do an interview, but I had to do a lot of free styling and it was tricky to come up with sentences after a drink and a mammoth load of work! It was my fifth preview party of the week (the rest were all Rory McEwen nights) so I am a bit frazzled!

Anyway - I am really pleased with it and feel that Angelo has done a lovely job. For those of you who couldn't come to the preview - enjoy! 
 
Thanks to Angelo Lumba and the artists of the Espacio Gallery for organising this little film.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a shining star Jess - loved seeing the video!
    Miss catching up with you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Vicki - glad you like the video. Films are great aren't they?! They are rally good at getting lots of information across. I miss catching up with you too. I still talk about those smoked almonds we had - they were amazing. That was such a memorable evening last Spring.

    ReplyDelete