Tuesday, 8 October 2013

As Cosmic as a Cos



A few more layers have been applied and a bit more of the paper has been covered... It took me a while to get into things today.  I am not sure if it's because I have rearranged my studio, or if it was because I am tired. The weather was stunning this morning in London too... just so tempting to go out in it - the sunshine was literally shouting to be embraced. I find that this time of the year frequently beckons for long walks in Hampstead Heath with all those beautiful golden colours. It's a spectacular time of year and only three weeks to my birthday - Hooray! Anyway, in the end I decided that a potter in the garden was adequate (but really it wasn't!).

So with the studio rearranged (I am now deskless) and music on (Guns and Roses and Django Reinhardt for today) this is what I managed...

No comments:

Post a Comment