Tuesday 24 June 2014

Jessica Shepherd will be demonstrating her work in a pop up studio at the RHS


 
Sunday 6th July 2014
10am - 4pm




As part of the RHS' Secret Garden Sunday's, I will be setting up a pop-up studio in the Lindley Hall in Vincent Square, London. I will be on hand to answer your questions whilst demonstrating how I paint. My painting hours will be from 10am - 4pm. There will also be a selection of my cards and prints for sale, alongside my handmade bunting which is super for decorating the garden and house for summer parties.

You can find out more here:  


Visit the Magical Poetry Yurt
Heads up - as a special treat for this month, visitors will be able to enter a Magical Poetry Yurt at the show and listen to poet and Guardian columnist Paul Evans reading poems about plants from his new book Herbaceous.

So do come and visit if you can- it's a great day out with lots of tasty food and beautiful plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment